Applying and Continued Interest

If you are applying for a school place after the academic year has begun please feel free to contact the school office however the "in year" admissions team at HCC are responsible for the "continued interest" list and you need to register with HCC to be considered. 

You can also check on the Herts Direct Website for current vacancies at all the local schools.