We are part of a local partnership arrangemet in St Albans who have formed a consortium in order to provide extended services and support to families and children. Vista are a community interest company who have been comissioned to support us and help deliver our aims.
They help families by:
- Entertaining your children outside school hours and during the holidays
- Supporting parents
- Working with schools to deliver services
- Offering emotional support to those children and young people in need
- Looking after Young Carers
- Giving support when trying to go back to work
- Running training programmes
- Providing access to Life Skills programmes for our young people
- Offering a wide range of opportunities for people of all ages
We are commited to working holistically to support our children and their families and are working closely with Vista and other volunteers and organisations who offer such services.
Please see the Vista Website below for up to date information or follow this link
for the latest mailing list.